Hi all, I’ve decided to host a giveaway for the loyal followers of this site! The winner gets 2 bags of authentic Vietnamese coffee beans and 2 bags of authentic Vietnamese coffee grounds, from three different coffee plantations! The giveaway initially had a deadline of April 9, but I’d like to extend this opportunity to those who check my website but do not necessarily use their Facebook or Instagram accounts very often. I will pay for shipping, so there are no expenses on your part.
Scroll down for the giveaway rules and coffee information!
- Make your INSTAGRAM account PUBLIC
- LIKE hannah wonders and wanders on Instagram AND Facebook
- COMMENT on my ORIGINAL Instagram photo tagging TWO friends you would share this coffee with
- The winner will have to POST an image with their yummy Vietnamese coffee on INSTAGRAM when received, mentioning hannah wonders and wanders in the written caption and describing the website
- Hoi An Roastery’s 100% Robusta Coffee Beans and their Ground Espresso Blend (far left and far right) are fair-trade, straight from the highlands of Dalat in southern Vietnam. Dalat is famous for its coffee
- Khe Sanh Arabica Coffee Beans are sold directly by the farmer. Khe Sanh is a town in Central Vietnam, where a 7 month battle in the Vietnam War took place
- Hoang Tuan’s Robusta Ground Coffee is excellent- this brand is famous and local to the southern beach town of Nha Trang. The café was packed when I picked up these grounds!